BTT Interconnect Billing System is a time-proven, robust, and precise rating and billing system designed to serve needs of ICX (Interconnect Exchange) and IGW (International Gateway) operators.
COMPLETE INVESTIGATION, SURVEILLANCE AND ANALYSIS SYSTEM
Duman-oncu (HF, VHF, UHF automatic signal information system)
Duman Oncu is designed as an automatic signal information system for monitoring HF, VHF, UHF narrow and wide band broadcasts in order to reduce the work load on the operator. System enables to control several devices on different monitoring stations via LAN/WAN in terms of central control, automatic or manual recording, archive search or Monitoring.
Remote control provides, qualified personnel to focus on different targets more easily and lets sources to be used more efficiently. Real Time listen in, scan, etc. feature, save time and resources in monitoring, recording and archiving.
System is delivered with appropriate options for various scanners such as: Icom 8500, Ar-5000, WJ8611.
Local Monitoring Center
The MCAU (Monitor,Control, Archive Unit) is placed near the antenna and the data is send to Operators by a LAN connection. This will give 50% Sound Quality improvement compared to the highly used antenna cable-to scanner
- Real Time recording and monitoring
- Frequency search
- Creating unlimited memory list of targets
- Track within list & recording while tracking
- Operating scanners by Client side feature
- Listening and searching previously recorded data
- Saving all data of sound on specified frequency on the Scanners
- Special User Interface provides listening more than one scanner, stereo listening of two separate records, automatic combining of two different recordings by adjusting the time synchronisation
- Control and monitor different scanners remotely by desired operator.
- 8 Khz 8 bit A-Law sound encoding
- Easy user interface
- User Privileges
- Archive transfer. Listening and analysing date, frequency etc. taken from different monitoring software
- Combining different databases from different sources.